Property Management is much more than just collecting rent. At City & Rural we manage your asset and offer a large range of services to ensure your property maintains income and shows capital growth into the future.
We have the latest software and computers and experienced and caring staff to control and maintain the following services:
- Establishment of appropriate rent
- Maintaining appropriate rent
- Receipt of applications and screening of tenants
- Showing prospective tenant through property
- Completion of all relevant documents under the RTA
- Collection of bond and rental payments in advance prior to tenant moving in
- Lodgment of bond with appropriate body
- Receipt of rent monies
- Follow up on any rental arrears
- Provide periodical condition reports
- Organisation of repairs and maintenance
- Payments of accounts
- Provision of monthly income and expenditure statements
- Annual income and expenditure statements for taxation
- Organisation and representation of tribunal hearings when necessary
- Provide up to date information for investor
How much does this cost?
9% + GST Management Fee and 4.5% + GST Letting Fee However every property is different and most landlords have different requirements, therefore the fees can be based on individual requirements.
Our fees may be based on the number and type of property management services and expertise you wish us to provide.
Our fees may not always be the cheapest on offer at any one time but we believe we provide the best service available.
By talking to our property management staff you will be offered the best value service in our area.
Our caring staff maintain your property as if it was their own!